Hello my lovely nerds. I hope October is treating you good so far! These are a few of the good stuff I enjoyed last month :)
1. Primark cat t-shirt (you can check out the real one here)
2. Balea dry shampoo
3. Visiting Berlin's Botanic Garden
4. Working on my new travel journal while listening to Spotify (and getting to know so many amazing songs and bands)
6. Individual bath salts from the DM store. My favorite ones? Coconut and the "Christmas special" AMAZING!
7. Bitter chocolate with orange
8. Bo en
10. Pukka vanilla chai with agave syrup and rice milk. It's like Starbuck's chai latte, but in your home, anytime and cheaper.
Have a lovely day my nerds, tell me what things you enjoyed in September!